Maybe you are looking to try your hands in BBQ and considering different options to purchase the best gas grills under $200 or looking to replace your old gas grill with a new one? Whatever is the situation with you, the below article is written to cater to all your needs. After reading the article, you will be able to make a concrete decision on the best gas grills.
- 1 Our Recommendations
- 2 Product Reviews
- 2.1 Cuisinart CGG-059 Grillster
- 2.2 Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 Portable
- 2.3 Weber 49010001 Spirit II E-310 3-Burner
- 2.4 Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner
- 2.5 MASTER COOK Classic Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 2.6 Blackstone 1565 36 Inch Outdoor Propane Gas Griddle
- 2.7 Giantex Propane Tabletop Gas Grill
- 2.8 Char-Griller E3001 Grillin’ Pro 40,800-BTU
- 2.9 Royal Gourmet 2-Burner
- 2.10 Master Cook Classic Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 2.11 Weber 50060001 Q1000
- 2.12 Blackstone Tabletop Grill – 22 Inch Portable Gas Griddle
- 2.13 Things to Consider While making a selection for best gas grills under $200
- Provides ideal grilling experience
- Folding lags for easy storage
- A 8000 BTU burner helps to distribute the heat evenly
- Dishwasher Friendly
- Does not come with a tank adaptor as you need to buy it separately
- It might seem smaller than a lot of grills in the market
This enameled Steel Gas Grill is made for a superior backyard grilling experience. It is made keeping in mind the chefs who are constantly on the go. The stand helps to fold the grill easily while the porcelain grate makes sure that there are no cold spots by distributing the heat evenly. You will not be requiring matches because this grill comes with a twist-to-start ignition system. This is one of the best gas grills under $200 and a strong choice for your purchase.
- Cast aluminium firebox
- Two six-inch wheels for easy portability
- Comes with TRU-Infrared cooking technology
- 200 sq. inch of the cooking area
- Highly mobile as the six inch wheels help to move it around the patio
- Rust resistent high quality build
- Push ignition provides fast and easy burner startup
- Can be used as table top grill
- Doesn’t come with the carrying case.
- keep the heat on high for a few mins after
Char-broil is a trusted brand in America since 1948 and the Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 Portable TRU-Infrared Liquid Propane Gas Grill is a die cast aluminum gas grill that gives you long lasting services. The 9500 BTU heat is spread evenly across 200 sq. inch cooking surface. The grill size is 23.7 inches x 14 inches, providing an ample amount of space for cooking at least 12 burgers at one go. All these amazing features make it a perfect choice for best gas grills under $200 budget. With weighting less than 20 LB, it is a perfect gas grill to carry easily.With Char-broil’s TRU Infrared technology, you will never face uneven heating issue.
- Open cart design
- Side tables with integrated hooks
- 529 sq.inch of cooking surface
- Advanced ignition, porcelain coated flavorizer bars and grease management system.
- Comes with a 10 year guarantee
- Comes in four colour options
- Easy to access gas tank can be easily mounted or removed
- Additional warming rack to toast food
- Comes with Side tables that have integrated hooks in order to hang your tools
- • Only natural gas can be used
- • A risk of getting exposed to lead
- • Produces combustion byproducts that might lead to cancer or birth defects
This Natural Gas grill comes with three burners that steps up your cooking experience along with providing ample amount of space. These burners help to grill the food evenly. The bars that present inside the grill are angled properly to catch the drippings that adds a smokey flavour to your food. Drippings that are not vaporised follow the slope and are funnelled away towards the grease management system. The open cart design helps to increase the room and accessibility for your grilling tools. The side table present on the left side of the grill can be easily folded whenever you need to save space. In case you are looking for three burner best gas grills under $200 options, this should be on your list.
- Comes with porcelain coated grates which provides 360 sq.inch of cooking area
- Porcelain coated steel lid and a firebox.
- Additional 170 sq.inch of swing-a-way rack
- Two six inch wheel which gives it stability
- Can be easily cleaned
- Two fixed stands help to increase stability
- Fast ignition startups with a push of a button
- In-line burners provide better high to low control
- • Side burner has no cover
- • Cannot be easily assembled
This is a classic 3 burner gas grill that provides 30,000 BTUs of heat. The heat is spread out evenly over 360 sq. inch cooking surface. You will get to use a side burner that provides 8,000 BTUs of heat to cook the sides and sauces. The 24 inches x 16 inches porcelain coated grates helps to prevent the food from sticking to it and can be easily used. There are three in-line burners that are made out of stainless steel which make this grill more durable. There is a Swing away warming rack that is 170 sq. inch. It helps to provide a secondary grilling area which helps to toast buns or sides. You will also get two six inches wheels that help to increase portability as well as the stability of the grill.
- Comes with a 12 year warranty
- Piezo ignition system
- Three stainless steel burners
- Two heavy duty wheel casters
- Stainless steel handle, porcelain coated grate and two foldable shelves
- Apart from providing extra space, the shelves can be folded
- Two six inches wheels and two fixed stands for portability and stability
- Reliable burner starts up by just a push of a button
- Natural gas cannot be used
- Cannot be shipped everywhere
The Master Cook Classic Grill provides you with a 340 sq. inch cooking surface which helps to cook a large meal for your family. It delivers 30,000 BTUs of heat along with a porcelain coated wire cooking grates which results in heat retention. The piezoelectric ignition system makes things super easy for the user. The primary cooking space comes with 21 inches x 16 inches grates which provide space that is enough to cook 15 burgers at the same time. The 7-inch x 20-inch side away cooking rack is the ideal secondary cooking area which helps you to cook sides along with the mains.
- Easy to remove griddle that makes it highly portable
- A single igniter is present for all the four burners
- Improved grease management system keeps things in check
- Great for outdoor cooking
- Works better in cold environment
- Might not be the best choice for indoor cooking
- It is not for amateurs but professionals
Blackstone provides you with an efficient grill that comes with 4 independent burners. The 1565 model is an improvement of the older 1545 model introduced by Blackstone. This grill surely falls in one of the best gas grills under $200 & provides you with a 720 sq. inch cooking space. It is the perfect addition to your patio as it is made for outdoor cooking. You can take the stand off and just use the griddle on your kitchen countertop. It has a grease drain at the back that can be easily cleaned.
- Two push and turn button for ignition
- CSA approved
- Provides you with 20,000 BTUs of heat
- Foldable leg and an easy to lock lid.
- Suitable for both indoor as well as outdoor cooking
- Large grilling capacity for big gatherings
- Easy to set up and use
- Highly portable and can be folded easily
- It works with only 20 lb tanks
- Cannot be customised
- Comes in only one colour
This table top grill is one of the best gas grill under $200 is made out of stainless steel is perfect for customers who like to host BBQ parties at their place quite often. It comes with two burners that helps to distribute the heat our evenly. You will get 20,000 BTUs of heat that can be controlled quite easily as the burners come with push and turn ignition start ups. The overall dimensions are 22 inches x 18 inches x 15 inches and can be easily assembled. It has got a decent amount of good reviews and is a favourite amongst customers worldwide.
- 48,000 BTU grill
- 438 sq.inch of main grilling area
- Side shelf for tools
- Comes with a 12,000 BTU side burner
- 192 sq.inch of secondary grilling area
- Sturdy and solid construction which increases its durability
- Ample amount of space for both cooking as well as keeping tools in place
- Convenient cooking with propane
- Charcoal cannot be used for cooking
Made out of durable steel, this one of most liked & best gas grills under $200 is quite sturdy. It is powder-coated in order to increase its longevity in the outdoors. The Char-Griller can be moved around easily as it weighs less than 100 pounds. The attached wheels make it easily portable from one place to another. The main grill has a heating capacity of 48,000 BTUs while the side grill provides 12,000 BTUs of heat. You will be able to use 630 sq. inches of cooking area in case you decide to purchase this grill. There is an electronic starter that is not only easy to use but makes the start-up process a lot quicker. Apart from the stainless steel burners, you will also get to use porcelain-coated grates.
- Delivers 24,00 BTU of heat
- Built-in thermometer for precise temperature control
- 310 sq.inch of cooking area
- Foldable side shelves
- 108 sq.inch of secondary cooking area
- The grill heats up easily
- Stainless steel shelves provide ample space for storing the tools
- Double layer lid that is powder coated along with bottle opener and a seasoning basket
- Made for professionals not amateurs
- Smaller in size compared to other gas grills
This one of the best gas grills under $200 comes with two burners and is specially constructed in order to be used by mostly professionals. It provides you with a high performance cooking system that can be used to cook food for large gatherings. This deluxe cooking system comes with a porcelain coated iron box that shields it from adverse conditions. Apart from that, it provides 24,000 BTUs of heat that can be easily controlled. The lid is covered with a double wall liner that helps in retention of the heat. With over 310 sq. inches of cooking space, you can cook a lot of items at the same time. There is a built in thermometer which helps you to control the temperature precisely.
- Easy to control the temperature
- Highly portable and sturdy
- Takes up very little space and is ideal for small patios
- Natural gas cannot be used
MasterCook provides you with this one of the best gas grills under $200 that comes with 3 burners and delivers around 30,000 BTUs of heat. The main grill provides you with a cooking space of 340 sq. inches that is enough to cook a proper meal for your family. The piezoelectric system turns on all the three burners quickly. There is a built in thermometer along with an easy to understand gauge which helps you to control the temperature easily. The grill comes with two six inch wheel and two fixed legs that provides portability as well as stability.
- Light-weighted and highly portable which makes it ideal for travellers
- Quite durable and sturdy as it is suitable for adverse weather conditions
- It comes with a push button ignition system
- Not suitable for cooking for large gatherings
- Brass material used in this product can increase the exposure to lead. It can increase the risk of facing birth defects or cancer.
This is small but quite efficient and a favourite amongst campers all over the world. Apart from being highly portable, this grill comes with one burner that produces 8500 BTUs of heat per hour. It comes with a 189 sq. inches of cooking area and can be used to cook a small meal up in no time. The porcelain coated grates are split which helps to provide a grate/griddle combination for cooking. It has disposable LP cylinders that is ideal for travellers who are constantly moving. You can choose to hook it up to a 20 lb tank by using the LP adapter hose
- It is highly portable which makes it ideal for camping
- Hood keeps the temperature in check
- Heat resistant grip is present on the handle
- Can be easily removed and cleaned
- Built in thermometer is not present
- No secondary cooking rack is present
This propane fuelled Grill provides you with a 330 sq.inch of cooking space. It can be easily used to cook for a large group of people. This Blackstone portable gas grill comes with two H burners that can be controlled independently. Around 24,000 BTUs of heat is produced which is spread out evenly. This is one of the best gas grills under $200 is well equipped to tackle grease by using its advanced rear grease management system. It has a built in channel that draws the grease away from your food.
Things to Consider While making a selection for best gas grills under $200
Besides our propane gas flame broil reviews of top products and well-known gas barbecue brands, remember the below points while making a selection.
Gas grill size is a significant thing to check. Continuously think about the amount of food you want to cook in one bunch. In case you’re preparing for a huge gathering or a large party should go for a big size 32-inch mark. Else a compact size grill will work for you.
Just need to keep in mind that a bigger size means more flue consumption in any of the best gas grill rated under 200.
While choosing the best gas grills under $200, we need to consider two things: the number of burners and the warming intensity of every burner.
Modest grills these days come in 1 to 4 burners with an expansion of a side burner on certain models. If you intend to prepare various suppers simultaneously, this is a perfect decision.
In any case, multiple burner barbecues best gas grills under $200 will require a bigger supply of fuel. In case you’re considering something that can suit a 1-pound propane chamber, a couple of burners will be fine for you.
Fire tamers forestall flare-ups because of oil trickles. These metal bars are set between the burners and the cooking framework. At the point when the oil trickles into the tamers, it will be disintegrated as opposed to going directly to the hot burners.
Fire tamers additionally help distribute warmth in an equal manner. So the bigger the fire tamer inclusion is, the better it is for your cooking. This part is additionally called as flavour plates since the disintegrated drippings lock in more taste to the food.
Settle on fire tamers made of top-notch quality or stainless steel. These parts take a huge amount of beating so it should be impervious to erosion in any of the best gas grills under $200.
Hardened steel is the best material for the cooking grid for so many years. This doesn’t rust even used for a long time in a continues manner. Porcelain-covered hardened steel is likewise perfect since it has non-stick characteristics.
Besides the material itself, you likewise need to check the thickness. The thick grid holds a great deal of warmth which encourages you to maximize your fuel.
Hood and body material
The least expensive gas grills with completely welded bodies and high-calibre polish are the best choices. These will last more and can persevere through the standard wear & tear in any of the best gas grills under $200.
Twofold lined hoods are additionally superb since it has higher warmth maintenance without making the material yellowish after some time.
The start ignition is additionally an essential viewpoint. You generally need one that will take a shot at the first attempt. Push-button start is the best for this task.
In the interim, battery-controlled starts are also an additional good option, but they need regular checkups & maintenance.
They are additional items. You can generally buy a pizza stone, frying pans, smoker fighters, and more to capitalize on your gas grill. Simply check if your grill is perfect with a set of particular cooking accessories and contain all the features to be added in the best gas grills under $200.